Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by SF Recruitment
SF Group are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager for a successful cleaning business in Nottingham. The organisation truly value quality, professionalism and the commitment to customer satisfaction. The vacancy is due to a restructure of the business, and has made way for an experienced operations manager to join an already successful team.
As the Operations Manager, you will be reporting into the Managing Director and will be responsible for the successful operation of the business and multiple cleaning contracts.
- Manage a team across Contract Managers, Area Managers, Sales, Service Engineers and operational staff
- Responsible for overseeing the management of the daily operations or mixed cleaning contracts, ensuring high levels of deliverance are maintained
- Recruit and train to provide an outstanding customer service experience
- Budget management for contracts.
- Monitor and control payroll.
- Provide a clear and open line of communication with clients to ensure high levels of customer service is maintained
- Regular review meetings with clients to ensure Service Level Agreements are met
You will have previous experience of working as an Operations Manager withing the cleaning industry, and experience of overseeing the management element of multiple cleaning sites & contracts. You will have the ability to liaise and work professionally with clients and staff, and the ability to motivate, manage and lead staff. You will have excellent communication skills.
If this sounds like the exciting opportunity you are looking for, then please apply now for immediate consideration.