Restaurant General Manager
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Taco Bell (Kentris)
As the Taco Bell Restaurant General Manager you are the leader of the team who establishes the tone of the work environment, and the level of customer hospitality. You are responsible for the operation of the entire restaurant and building a strong team that consistently provides customers great food and a friendly experience.
• High school diploma or GED. College or university degree preferred.
• 2-4 years supervisory experience in either a fast food, quick service restaurant, food service or retail environment, including Profit and Loss responsibility.
• Strong leadership and communication skills.
• Must have a track record of people development.
• Positive attitude.
• Basic personal computer literacy.
• Strong preference for internal promotion from Assistant General Manager position.
• Must pass background check criteria and drug test.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Finding, hiring and developing employees.
• Conducting new hire orientation and developing the training plan for each new hire.
• Scheduling and deploying the team correctly.
• Addressing performance issues.
• Assisting in the resolution of customer issues.
• Managing the restaurant budget and financial plans.
• Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skills.
• Ability to sweep and mop floors, dust shelves, and lift and carry out trash containers and place in an outside bin.
• Ability to clean the parking lot and grounds surrounding the restaurant.
• Ability to tolerate standing, walking, lifting up to 50 lbs. and stooping during 80% of shift time
K-K Restaurants are proud to be a family-operated business owning and operating thirty-nine Taco Bell restaurants in Northwest and Central Ohio, as well as the state of Washington. By family-operated, we mean that every member of our team-from hourly crew member to seasoned restaurant general manager, and from administrative assistant to area coach-is treated like family.
"You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.