Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Eitas
We are looking for an individual desiring a long-term career in automotive maintenance. You should be willing to learn additional mechanical skills under the guidance of the Shop Supervisor and the lead Automotive Technician in a fast-paced environment.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
• Routine oil and filter services, chassis lubrication, tire rotations, windshield blade replacement.
• Preventative maintenance fluid flushes.
• Assisting the senior technician as needed.
We offer competitive salaries, great company-paid benefits, and an excellent working environment. Salary will be based on experience.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Some automotive experience or automotive courses in high school. Training from an automotive trade institute is a plus.
• Basic hand tools knowledge is a plus.
Please submit your resume with cover letter and salary history or apply in person at our administrative building.
Last Day To Apply: 3/2/19
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Saint Luke's Health Systems
North Kansas City Hospital