Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Prime Appointments
Prime Appointments are currently looking to recruit for a purchasing assistant who has come from a merchandise administration position or merchandise buying background.
Daily Duties will include:-
- Pulling sales reports from our sales system for supplier meetings.
- Working with pricing team to collect price files from suppliers and send excel sheets to pricing team.
- Speaking with suppliers to chase in marketing promotional offers once category manager has signed off spend.
- Writing up supplier meeting notes.
- Keeping supplier folders up to date.
- Chasing suppliers for rebate money end of each month - using tracker on excel.
- Getting all the info for new product set up and passing onto product maintenance team.
- Dealing with product queries
- Dealing with reviews.
- Supporting category managers in category strategies.
- Attending supplier meetings.
Key Skills Required:-
- Good Excel Skills.
- Previous Buying or merchandise background.
- Previous experience working in a Purchasing Department.
- Confident in attending supplier meetings.
If you are interested in this role please apply or send your CV to