Corporate Recovery Senior Administrator
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Levitate Recruitment - Accountancy and Insolvency Recruitment Specialists
Top 20 accountancy practice currently require an additional senior insolvency administrator to join their growing corporate recovery team in London.
- Manage a large portfolio of corporate insolvency cases from cradle to grave.
- Cases will include; Administrations, CVLs, MVLs, CVAs and Bankruptcies.
- Managing case delivery incorporating pre-appointment, progression and closure.
- Understanding key commercial aspects of the insolvent company's business.
- Providing regular progress reports to the manager.
- Investigating Directors' conduct.
- Preparing for and attending creditors meetings.
- Managing asset valuation and realisation.
- Providing recommendations for signoff by the Insolvency Practitioner.
- Attending clients' site to secure the premises and/or assets where necessary.
- Maintaining IPS case diaries and IPS set-up.
This company prefers to promote from within and provides their staff with tailored training programmes to enhance career development.
To be considered for this role you must have a minimum of 3 years' experience in Corporate Insolvency.
Ashby Jenkins Recruitment