Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Page Personnel
Our client is looking for a HR Advisor to join their busy Bridgewater based HR function on a temporary basis for up to 3 months initially (strong possibility of permanent).
Our client is a well known brand, operating within the Utilities sector. They offer an inclusive and fast paced working environment,
The role of the HR Advisor will include but will not be limited to:
- First line support to managers and employees with advice and guidance through onboarding, career moves, life changes and time off etc.
- Driving ER strategies
- Ensuring policies and practices are applied across stakeholder
- Providing insights into trends, providing recommendations on solutions
- Guidance on performance improvement, disciplanries, grievances, absence, redundancy etc.
- Working closely with the HRBP, Payroll, Reward, Recruitment and Admin teams
The chosen HR Advisor will display the following skills and attributes:
* Strong generalist HR background
* Strong exposure to ER and case management
* Strong IT skills
* Good customer service and stakeholder management skills
* Ideally exposure to working within a unionised environment
* Ideally blue collar experience
* Strong employment law knowledge
* Ideally CIPD qualified
A 2-3 month position initially with a possibility of permanent - busy and fast paced role based in Bridgwater. Competitive hourly rate.
Building Recruitment Company
Meridian Business Support
UK Storage Company
Additional Resources Ltd