Land and Planning Director, Residential, London
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by PSD Group.
Duties to include:
- Site appraisal and approval
- Budget management
- Building relationship and maintaining stakeholder partnerships
- Overseeing planning applications
- Ensuring all activity adheres to the group development strategy
- Be an active member of the senior leadership team
The employer is a highly reputable developer who have the funding in place to build 10,000+ new homes over the next 5 years. They offer an attractive, face-paced working environment where contribution and team work is welcomed, alongside an excellent benefits package.
The ideal candidate will be an existing director or will be ready to step up into such a position. They will have a network of contacts across Central London, will be a visible leader and commercially minded.
To apply to for this role please forward your CV to Rachel Flynn
"PSD is a mid-to-senior level recruitment business working across all disciplines including Technical, Commercial, Design, Construction, Sales and Operational roles. If you would like to discuss your career aspirations, in confidence, please call and ask for a member of the Residential team."