Social Media Analyst
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by ASPIRE-1
Social Media Analyst
£22k - £28k
Are you looking to work for a fantastic digital agency managing, optimising and analysing paid social media campaigns?
This digital agency offers innovative, efficient and rapid service to their clients and they are looking to grow their team by bringing on Social Media Analyst to help them maximise the performance of their paid social campaigns. At this agency you'll benefit from training and exposure to international paid social campaigns as well as a friendly and international environment, where you'll be able to join lots of social events. If are passionate about working with numbers and want to start your career in digital marketing, specifically in paid social, then this could be exactly the opportunity you're after.
- Support in the creation and run of paid social campaigns with an analytical approach to make sure campaigns achieve the best performance.
- Optimisation and analysis of the campaigns by creating the most engaging ad copy and targeting the most relevant audience.
- Manage your own campaigns and clients after completing all your training to become a great asset for the team.
- Keep up to date with relevant trends and constantly looking for new techniques.
- An good academic background (2:1 or above) in an analytical degree will equip you with the relevant skills to involve yourself in ad operations.
- Keen interest in digital marketing, specifically in paid social and some knowledge or experience will prove that you are passionate about it and keen to develop your career within a digital agency.
- Advanced Excel skills will allow you to analyse and efficiently manage all the data coming from the campaigns as well as prepare reports.
- Great communication and organisation skills will help you fit within the team and succeed in this role.
Click the 'Apply' button for the chance to join one of London's independent agencies!
Xcede Recruitment Solutions
Eden Brown Charities
Wild Berry Associates