Key Stage 2 Teacher - Full-time
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by ST SIMON OF ENGLAND ROMAN CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL
Start Date: Sep 2019
St Simon of England RC Primary School Ashford is seeking to appoint a Key Stage 2 teacher for September 2019. This is a great opportunity for an experienced or a newly qualified teacher. We can offer exciting and rewarding possibilities to develop your career through:
- the advantages of working within a large multi-academy trust (Kent Catholic Schools Partnership)
- working in the supportive environment of one of Kent's most successful collaborative hubs (Central Ashford Town Schools - CATS)
- opportunities to participate in subsidised professional qualifications and training
- working within a school with a strong community and family identity where you are valued and rewarded for your success
We would like to appoint a teacher:
- with vision
- with the ability to ensure that all children achieve their full potential
- who is or who aspires to be an outstanding practitioner
- who is able to offer learners a high quality, exciting and creative curriculum giving them the confidence and skills to achieve
- who is able to lead or contribute to the leadership of Literacy
We welcome applications from both experienced and newly qualified teachers. The successful applicant would be able to join us in Term 1 September 2019.
St Simon's is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, all appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS Check, Occupational Health Check and satisfactory references.
Applications must be made on the CES Application Form attached to this advertisement, alternatively it can be downloaded from our website. All completed applications should be emailed to the school using the school email.
Please apply via the button below.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Closing Date: 29/03/2019 at 12:00
Information about the school
St Simon of England Catholic Primary is a warm friendly School with a family atmosphere and a strong sense of community. The children and their parents are very proud to belong to the school and work together to fulfil the school's mission and vision.
Children are central to all that we do:
"Every child matters as an image of God and a gift of love."
We are a one form entry, oversubscribed Primary School, located within the growth town of Ashford in Kent. Ashford has a large choice of affordable housing and offers good links to London and the Continent.
St Simon's benefits from being part of a large Multi-Academy Trust; The Kent Catholic Schools Partnership. We are active members of one of Kent's most successful and innovative local collaborative hubs the Central Ashford Town Schools (CATS).
The school is well known among the local community for our excellent pastoral care and for being fully inclusive.
We welcome applications from enthusiastic, highly motivated individuals who are committed to enabling children to fulfil their potential.
Our School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
ST SIMON OF ENGLAND ROMAN CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL
THE NORTH SCHOOL