Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
Since opening our office in Golders Green, North West London in 1988, Moreland have become a well-respected independent estate agent specialising in sales, lettings and property management. We have built ourselves an enviable reputation for experience and service with landlords, tenants, vendors and purchasers.
Responsibilities of our Lettings Manager:
- Attending valuations and bringing new properties on to the market
- Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Register landlord and tenant enquiries and booking relevant appointments
- Following up enquiries
- Co-ordinating move-ins
- Deal progression / Referencing potential tenants
What are the working hours?
As our Lettings Manager you will be required to work Monday - Friday 8.45am to 6pm & alternate Saturdays 9.30am to 3pm.
What we're looking for in our Lettings Manager:
- Must have a minimum of 12 month's experience in a Senior lettings' role
- Enthusiastic and hard working
- Self-motivated with a drive to exceed company and personal goals
- Knowledge of Vebra Live software, would be helpful
- Written communication and numerical skills
- Excellent IT skills including Word
- A commitment to providing good customer service.
- Must have their own car and clean driving licence
If you think you have what it takes to become our Lettings Manager, please apply now