Help to Buy Assistant (FTC)
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
£18,000 pro rata
Fixed Term Contract until 30/09/19
Our client is a leading Housing Association in Bedford and amongst the other great things they do in the Housing industry, they run the Help to Buy Contract covering the East and South East of England on behalf of Homes England.
They are pleased to offer the opportunity for a Help to Buy Assistant to join their team on a fixed term contract until 30 September 2019. They are looking to have you start with them as close to Wednesday 20 Feb as possible.
This role is great if you are looking for a change in career direction or, indeed, if you want to gain more experience in a professional environment. You'll get to learn the ins and outs of the Help to Buy scheme, taking ownership of applications, and dealing with enquiries.
Due to the important nature of these conversations and transactions, you will need to do all of this in a professional and customer-focused way to progress and issue documents within set timelines. To be a superstar member of the Help to Buy team, you'll ensure targets - both personal and contractual - are consistently met.
You will love this role if you:
• Have consistent attention detail
• Take pride in meeting targets
• Thrive working in a busy team of likeminded individuals
Amongst what they offer in return for you is:
• £18,000 pro-rata
• 28 days holiday (PLUS Bank Holidays!)
• Contributory pension scheme
• Private health care
• Opportunities for development and professional training
• Discounted gym membership
• Retail discount scheme
We are looking to speak to successful applicants on:
• By Telephone - Monday 11 February
• In Person - Thursday 14 or Friday 15 February
Closing Date: 6th February