Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
* Would you like to work for a business that will provide a career and not just a job?
* Would you like to work for a growing company with excellent benefits?
* Have you experience in working within Facility Management?
Anderson Knight is looking to recruit 2 Helpdesk Supervisor's to join one of our exclusive Facility Management clients.
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours / week, typically Monday - Friday (Flexibility required 24/7)
This is a key position, leading the Helpdesk Team Leaders and CSRs who act as ambassadors for our business.
Helpdesk Supervisors will effectively lead and manage the Helpdesk team leaders to ensure the highest level of customer care and satisfaction at all times. The role will develop to be responsible for leading a team of up to 30 colleagues, across team leaders and CSRs, ensuring all service delivery
KPIs are being met and exceeded, wherever possible.
Helpdesk Supervisors are an integral part of the management team, adding true value to the business.
* Support the Helpdesk Manager to achieve KPIs each month
* Support & coach Team Leaders
* Conduct monthly, documented 1-1s and assess their 1-1 meetings with their teams
* Recruitment of new colleague's process from - Advertising position, Reviewing CV's. Selection of candidates, Arranging of 1-1 interviews. Once selection is made liaise with Helpdesk trainer and arrange inductions
* Support team leaders on attendance management, including welfare visits and return to work interviews for all Helpdesk colleagues
* Carry out Performance management - performance improvement planning, disciplinary, investigation and conduct meetings
* Work on a rotational on call basis to support Helpdesk function 24/7
* Management of holiday requests and planned absence to ensure that Helpdesk has adequate cover in place over all shifts (24/7)
* Collate data reports for field management, the company's colleagues & senior management teams
* Champion customer service and motivate teams to encourage positive attitude
* Represent Helpdesk at internal and external meetings
* Ensure stakeholder engagement with the company and partner
* Implement procedural changes, ensuring all colleagues understand and are following process
* Meet and greet - new colleagues, suppliers and arrange engineer inductions
* To represent the company in a professional and competent manner at all times
* To visibly demonstrate enthusiasm and positive behaviour
* Conduct yearly appraisals for team leaders and support them to carry out their own team appraisals
* Comply with any other reasonable request or instruction from other Department/ Line Manager
* Support team by logging jobs and incidents when required
The Helpdesk Supervisor is responsible for managing the Team Leaders as well as supports them to lead their team of CSRs. As the business grows, the team size may increase accordingly.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* A working knowledge of Helpdesk functions within the FM industry is beneficial
* Previous experience of effectively leading a team is essential
* Strong PC literacy, with experience in extracting, collating and presenting performance data
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Strong results focus, takes accountability for own performance and that of the team
* Effective problem-solving and decision-making
Benefits include: Free parking, health care, pension, child care vouchers, insurance etc.
So if you would like to join a company who looks after their staff and will provide longevity, stability and opportunity then please send in your CV asap as the roles are moving quickly
Showsec International Ltd