Junior Creative Artworker
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Full Time and Permanent
Are you a creative candidate? Have you got some Artwork experience? Can you demonstrate the ability to use Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop?
If you have answered YES then CMD have got an exciting opportunity for you!
Our client, a growing employer of choice, has recently won new business and therefore are looking for additional support within the Creative Artwork team. This is an exciting Junior position for someone looking to gain further experience in a Creative Artworker role. Key duties will include:
- Receive briefs from the Creative Director and Account Managers and produce promotional material as required. Liaise with the Key Designer as required
- Take responsibility for any specific client accounts allocated to you
- Ensure that all files are built and filed in accordance with company procedures. Search and retrieve files from back-up and archive storage
- Carry out remote proofing and transfer of files to customers in accordance with company procedure
- Keep a record of the history of every job including proofs in the relevant job bag
To be successful in this role, you will be a team player, have an excellent eye for detail and be keen to learn. It is essential candidates have demonstrable Artwork experience, candidates without this will not be considered. You will have working knowledge of Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop as well as a collaborative and positive attitude.
With interviews taking place over the next few weeks do not hesitate to apply today