Hebrew Customer Service Executive
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
Salary: £18,000 +OTE £25,000
Working hours: Monday - Thursday, 8:00am- 6:00pm
We currently have an exciting opportunity Hebrew Customer Service Advisor. Are you fluent in Hebrew and English? Do you have previous customer service experience?
My client are a specialist in there sector, with more then 1,500 employees speaking more then 40 languages. They are building a world-class business with global ambitions and a disruptive business model. The culture is fast-paced and risk-taking - they like to move twice as fast as any normal person thinks is reasonable.
International Advisors are the voice of their brands and will use a range of communication methods to ensure that wherever possible, customer enquiries and complaints are resolved at the first point of contact. International Advisors will interact with potential, new and existing customers to provide quality customer service, ensuring that our customers enjoy a positive experience.
* Working within the International Customer Service Team responding to customer's queries via telephone, email and live chat
* Helping customer find the ideal product
* Occasional translations may be required.
* Providing all required information to the customers
* Creating a fantastic experience for customers
Required skills and experience
* Fluency in language both written and spoken is essential.
* Candidate must also be fluent in English.
* Professional and friendly telephone manner.
* Has a valid UK permit
* Full training will be provided that will be paid for
* International working environment, more then 40 languages in one building
* Fantastic office based in the city centre, access to all the best Restaurants, bars, high streets and shopping malls, including discounts
* 30 days paid holiday + sick pay
* Free fruit, porridge, cereals, hot and cold beverage and a subsidised canteen
* Exclusive discounts on product and services for you and you're family
If you or someone that you know would be interested in a fantastic opportunity like this then please call Osman on (phone number removed)/(phone number removed) or alternatively send you're CV
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone