Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
Pecan is a highly respected and dynamic Christian charity. We have been working throughout Southwark for 30 years, helping people who face seemingly impassable barriers to find a way through, re-write their futures and flourish. Our strong staff and volunteer team work with the most vulnerable people to transform lives and communities. Our work is founded on our mission, vision and values, and we are committed to showing kindness, raising self-belief and inspiring hope for the future in the individuals we serve.
The Fundraising Manager role:
Your role will enable Pecan to build financial security and continue to deliver services that positively impact on people's lives. You be responsible for fundraising for Pecan and its projects, and for communicating with our supporters. Through your role, you will assist the organisation to help transform the lives of the most disadvantaged people in our community.
We want to hear from you if you...
- Have experience of fundraising and a keen interest in social media
- Understand the importance of building relationships with our supporters
- Enjoy beating targets
- Are and excellent communicator with good people skills
What we're looking for in our Fundraising Manager:
- Professional experience in at least one area of charity fundraising
- Proven ability to meet fundraising targets
- Ability to communicate and motivate in written media with good storytelling skills and excellent spelling and grammar
- Experience with a range of online fundraising tools
- Excellent knowledge of IT including MS Office applications
- A keen interest in, and an active participant on, social media
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to build relationships and trust
- Organised with an ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- An understanding of marketing and design
- Understanding of a range of Christian traditions and denominations and an ability to relate well to all
The next steps...
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to become our Fundraising Manager! Click 'apply' now and send us you CV and Cover Letter letting us know what makes you perfect for this role
EASYWEB NFP RECRUITMENT
The Alzheimer's Society