Sales and Data Analyst
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
This role will suit a candidate with a high level of competency and organisational skills who is committed in providing a quality service to both internal and external customers. A positive can do attitude culture is evident throughout this company and the right candidate would require a similar mind set.
Define the territory needs and opportunities, through competitor analysis, market pricing, Group competitiveness and segment evaluation, from end users, re sellers and OE partners. This role is situated within our client's UK sales team.
Specific Responsibilities of Sales and Data Analyst
* Evaluate supplier price increases to establish the correct pricing for the market.
* Monitor and report on sales performance, fluctuations and price movements.
* Weekly contact with the supply/demand team and sales force, ensuring accurate forecasts are being obtained and to justify pricing positions.
* Annual diagnosis & synthesis of customers and market needs is delivered to Group Sales Director.
* Provide ongoing analysis per segment on key performance indicators taking into account business objectives.
* Liaise weekly with Country Managers, Account Managers and Key Account Managers through sales meetings.
* Support Group Sales Director in defining volume ambitions and subsequent adjustments to annual targets and forecasts.
* Collect data to build and maintain a dashboard to show sell in & sell out prices and margin for defined customer channels.
* Liaise with marketing team on targeted sales campaigns identifying optimum pricing and target markets.
* Establish new product price points, working with the local teams to ensure successful launches.
Experience and skill set required of Sales and Data Analyst
* Excellent knowledge data analysis and advanced Excel skill set.
* Experience with integrated ERP systems and processes in a manufacturing or distribution environment.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to build effective working relationships with internal and external members of the team.
* Strong attention to detail with an analytic mind set.
* Open minded and flexible approach to change.
* Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
* Good presentation skills through use of appropriate media i.e. PowerPoint.
In return our client is offering a generous benefits package of £30,000-£35,000 pa DOE.
If you feel you have all relevant skills and experience for this role in Kirkcaldy, Fife, please apply with an up to date CV and we will be in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND