Korean Customer Service
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
What you'll be doing
* Ensuring customers queries are answered with the aim of a first-time resolution and ensuring all responses are provided with excellent attention to detail, care and professionalism.
* Ensuring queries are responded to within our agreed response times and that all customer communications are dealt with to provide solutions as a priority.
* Working with your colleagues across the wider customer community to identify any trends in any customer queries.
What we're looking for
* Fluency in Korean and English, particularly reading & writing.
* Previous experience in a customer care role (face to face or contact centre).
* Excellent attention to detail, strong communication and excellent PC typing skills.
* Self-motivated and a proactive attitude with the ability to work productively and collaboratively within a multilingual team.
Please apply online
Lloyds Banking Group