Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
Rate Negotiable- Competitive salary offered
My client, a national Drainage specialist based in Manchester are currently recruiting for an experienced Estimator to join their team on a Temp to Perm basis. After 12 weeks the client will look to take on the successful candidate directly on the books.
They have an immediate requirement for an experienced Estimator with knowledge of Construction, Civils or Highway operations to join their team. You will need to be self-sufficient with enough experience to manage your own workload.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Previous experience of estimating Construction, Civils, Highway packages
* Estimating experience gained within a contracting environment.
* Knowledge of standard methods of measurement.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Strong IT skills covering Microsoft Word and Excel, and use of Estimating Software is required.
* Arrange site visits with the Technical teams and site agents
* Co-ordinate and maintain a register of the pricing structures, quotations, tenders and contracts
* Monitor the progress of all estimates, quotations and tenders and maintain contact with the potential client until awarded or lost.
* Keep records of all tenders won and lost and analyse results.
* Liaise with the operations team to ensure the work is completed within value of the quotation.
* Liaise with and obtain prices from sub-contractors and set up Sub Contract Agreements, Approved Sub-Contractor and Approved Supplier registers as required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Estimator to work with an established, growing company. Please send a CV to apply today