Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
We have a superb opportunity for an experienced Merchandiser/Planner available in the Rochdale area. Our client is a well-established manufacturer of textiles and has been established for over 35 years, this is an exciting time to become a member of the team due to the company's expansion and have some thrilling plans for the future.
* Managing all inventory, driving sales, and planning/forecasting for future production and how the company can increase profits.
* Launching new products, monitoring trends whilst analysing the market.
* You will be responsible for managing stock ensuring we can meet our client's needs.
* Review historical sales figures and record lessons learned through the season
* Agree estimates for new launches of products with clients, attend regular launch meetings to ensure that all items are received in time.
* Liaise with the quality department with regard to product development, quality issues and faulty stock.
* Regular monitoring of low selling lines to identify of they need to be discontinued.
* Keep up to date with all reports requiring completing including comments report, at risk report, fabric reports, new range forms, valuation report, turnover report and planning sheets.
Skills and Experiences
* Experience within the textile industry
* Good Excel skills including Vlookups and Pivot tables ( Essential)
* Experience with Critical path and Forecasting
* Merchandising experience ( Essential)
* Import Merchandising knowledge ( essential)
Our client has excellent benefits to offer including free parking and discounts.
Unfortunately due to a high number of applicants only those that are shortlisted for this position will be contacted. Please feel free to look on our website for other availed vacancies that may be of interest to you