Manufacturing Design Engineer
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
A growing and ambitious precision engineering company are seeking to fill a critical position with their organisation. They are seeking a skilled Manufacturing Design Engineer who will be responsible for producing detailed porotype drawings for new tenders and existing contracts. They will also be responsible for expediting the production process and preparing all the relevant associated documentation.
The company are in a very interesting phase at the moment, as they have in house expertise in a variety of areas within their field are setting the plan now, for their future growth. Their welded and fabricated assemblies are industry leading within their field and they supply some of the UK largest energy companies.
In the position Manufacturing Design Engineer, you will have the following key responsibilities:
- Design for manufacturing of new prototypes
- Improving existing designs
- Being involved in the initial discussion stage with clients and carrying the process through to completion
- Completing all associated documentation; labels, route cards, BoM's etc.
- Expediting full production process
In order to have a successful application, you will have the following experience:
- 2D and 3D modelling experience, preferably using Solidworks
- A relevant engineering qualification
- Proven project management experience
- A proactive individual who thrives on solving problems
In addition to a competitive salary of up to £37,000, you will receive a generous benefits package including a competitive pension scheme, the opportunity to get Chartered engineer status and a friendly environment.
If this role sounds like a good fit for you, please apply now. If you'd like some further information on the role, please contact Chris Turner on (phone number removed).
Real Time Engineering are acting as an employment business/agency in relation to this vacancy