Town Planner | Cheltenham | Friendly Firm
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
Are you a talented Town Planner with an RTPI Accredited degree and between 1 - 6 years' worth of experience within the Town Planning sector? Then this may be the perfect role for you!
Penguin Recruitment are pleased to represent a highly successful multidisciplinary firm in their search for an ambitious Town Planner to join their Cheltenham based offices. Working across a range of property, residential, commercial, mixed use, and environmental focused projects, the successful candidate will join a vibrant team of planners to help deliver expert planning services across the South West and wider UK.
This brilliant opportunity will involve:
* Working alongside the planning team to draft planning applications and appeals
* Gaining experience of development appraisals and planning strategies
* Assisting with land promotion processes
* Engaging with neighbourhood bodies concerning development plans
In return, the successful Town Planner will receive:
* Competitive salary
* Excellent opportunities for promotion and career progression
* Comprehensive experience of the UK planning processes, from application to development
So, if you have excellent written and verbal communication skills with a passion for career development within the planning sector, don't hesitate to contact Angie Jones on (phone number removed) or apply with your CV below