Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
Wakefield Town Centre WF1
Salary £8.65 ph dependent on skills and experience
Hours: 5pm - 10 pm daily
We are looking for a motivated and dedicated Facilities Helpdesk Coordinator in Wakefield to join our team. The Facilities Department is focused on providing a first-class service and experience of working on a Facilities Helpdesk or similar is a must for this position.
Main function and scope of position:
As a facilities coordinator you will join a highly responsive team to support the day to running of our clients' buildings and properties. You will become expert at dealing with client issues and operating our CAFM (Computed Aided Facilities Management System) system. Facilities Coordinators will take ownership of allocated accounts and provide regular updates alongside preparing periodic reports to be sent out to clients.
* To take ownership of allocated accounts, providing regular updates and preparing regular reports
* To work within the helpdesk team responding to emails and answering phone calls
* Liaising with planning team/company estimator to ensure works are planned in to meet client demands
* Coordinate quoted works and action as necessary with relevant departments
* Placing orders with subcontractors
* General administrative duties as and when required
* As an extremely busy role you will need to be flexible to work with the demands of the business.
* Candidates ideally should have experience working within a helpdesk team.
Knowledge, Languages, Skills and Attributes
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Excellent telephone manner and Customer Service Skills
* Multitasking and prioritise own workload
* Good organisational, presentation and punctuality skills
* Basic knowledge and interest in Property
* High levels of initiative and ability to work unsupervised with a strong attention to detail
* Ability to build a strong rapport with clients and keen to learn
* Excellent keyboard and IT skills proficient with all Microsoft Office applications including Internet and Outlook
* Experience in building maintenance and/or facilities management would be an advantage, but not a necessity
* A Level preferred (minimum of GCSE - English and Maths - Grade A-C)
* Basic knowledge of statutory building compliance desirable
B38 Group is a fast-growing outsourcing commercial contracting business headquartered in Wakefield, West Yorkshire. B38 operates a number of key services including property maintenance, facilities management, mechanical & electrical services, cleaning and building compliance.
For our employees each day is different. We work with some of the most interesting and unique property portfolios in the UK. From luxury high end retail boutique stores through to large scale industrial and manufacturing facilities, each of our clients have a different set of unique demands. Whether it is keep their portfolios compliance to current legislation or designing and building a brand new property, our business evolves on a daily basis to suit the needs of the client.
Our aim as a business is to broaden all our employees' knowledge bases and skill sets within the commercial property sector
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd