Bailiff Enforcement Agent
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
Marston are the UK's largest judicial services group with 6,000 employees and agents. We act on behalf of taxpayers to recover outstanding criminal fines, child support arrears, council tax, congestion charges, and bus lane contraventions. We also recover unpaid Employment Tribunal Awards due to employees and unpaid invoices due to small businesses.
We are looking for people interested in engaging with us as a Self-Employed Enforcement Agent through our trainee programme and also keen to hear from existing certificated agents who may wish to engage with us.
If you would like to discuss this role in further detail please contact myself, Bejal on (phone number removed)
INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD ON Wednesday 13th and 20th of February for this opportunity in the City of London (EC2A)
Ideally you will have experience in;
* Close protection, Private and maritime security
* Housing, Immigration Officer - Security, SIA
* Sales - field sales, business development, Client and Customer Facing Field sales B2B B2C Sales - Face to Face or Door to Door sales
* Self-employed - Business owners
* Recovery, collections Agent - Doorstep /Civil Enforcement Warrant Officer
* Enforcement or Eviction Agent
No previous experience needed as a Self-Employed Bailiff/Enforcement Agent FULL TRAINING GIVEN to become a Certificated/Licenced Enforcement Agent/Bailiff
You will be paid a minimum rate of £90 for every warrant collected in full. The rate you are paid per warrant will increases the more warrants you collect on a weekly cycle.
Please send your CV to myself or call/text me on (phone number removed) To discuss the opportunity further