Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
We're one of the UK's largest, independently owned construction, infrastructure and support services companies - and we're still growing fast. The way we work is innovative and transformative, our people are passionate and knowledgeable, our culture is warm, friendly and family-driven, and with over 50 years' experience of our industry, our clients trust us to deliver everything we promise.
This role will be working for Robertson Facilities Management based at Lifescan Inverness, a 24/7 operation managing soft services including security.
When it comes to your career, we deliver everything we promise too.
As Contracts Manager you'll be responsible for:
* Managing the contract in line line with client and business requirements
* Managing up to 60 staff across multi disciplines (soft services)
* Overseeing financial performance of the contract
* Meeting KPI requirements
* Accountable for the H&S performance
* Manage and ensure all compliance requirements are met
* Continuous contractual reviews and improvement
To join us, we're looking for:
* A degree in a relevant field or experience managing a similar sized contract
* Relevant professionally training preferably with membership of the BIFM.
* Considerable budgetary experience
* Experience of managing a diverse team
* First class customer service skills are essential, together with a positive outlook and flexible, team working attitude
The successful candidate will require a Disclosure Check.
We also look after our people just as much as we look after our clients, and you'll discover dedicated training teams to help keep you up to speed, together with a huge range of personal development programmes.
And on top of a competitive salary and pension, you'll be able to make the most of a great benefits package, and local team based rewards depending on your role and where you're based.
The working hours for this role are 38.75 hours (Monday to Friday)
Ready to #TransformYourCareer? Apply now!
Robertson Safeguarding Accountabilities
Knowledge: A knowledge and commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable groups.
Communication Skills: The ability to form and maintain appropriate relationships and personal boundaries with children, young people and vulnerable groups.
Skills: The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the qualities and behaviours required to support the safeguarding of children, young people and vulnerable groups.
Robertson is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
*Full Job Description available on request
CP Recruitment (Construction & Property Recruitment Ltd)
Randstad Construction, Property and Engineering