Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Distinct Recruitment
I am currently working with a retail organisation to recruit a Payroll Clerk to join a freindly and welcoming Payroll team in Stoke. They will require the ability to use excel (VLOOKUPS, Pivot Tables) and have experience processing payroll. It is essential to have previous experience with SSP, SMP, Pensions and liaising with HMRC.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- End to end Payroll processing
- HMRC reporting
- Knowledge of Statutory payments (SMP, SSP etc.)
- Year End processing
- Administration of company benefits - incl. Pension scheme, Childcare Vouchers, PMI etc.
- Dealing with any queries
- Payroll journals
- Working knowledge of Excel (VLOOKUPS, Pivot Tables)
- Experience with the full end to end process including Payroll Journals
- Knowledge/experience of Navision would be an advantage