Customer Service Representative - Dutch
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Parkside Recruitment
As a Dutch Customer Service Representative you will ensure the following transactions are done to the highest standard, with accuracy and reducing transaction times within agreed timeframes: Order entry, order follow-up, stock information, backorder reports & invoicing, claim & return handling and crediting.
- You will proactively manage customer calls and enquiries and ensure >90% case and call logging to a high quality standard with regular updates on cases until successful conclusion.
- Work collaboratively with Sales, Finance and other relevant internal stakeholders
- Be compliant, follow all procedures and policies, complete training on time
How you will succeed
- Good MS Office skills and knowledge of operating SAP
- Accurate and fast data entry skills
- Excellent organisation skills and ownership culture
- Knowledge of general administration processes
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong customer services experience within a fast paced environment
- Experience in a customer facing role, including order processing
- Written and spoken fluency in English and Dutch
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday including extra day for Birthdays
- Onsite parking available with immediate access to Watford Train Station
- As a permanent member of the team we offer Pension matched up to 8%, BUPA cover extending to family & Life Insurance
- Discounts on high street brands
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
EMIS Group PLC
Parkside Office Professional