Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by OSR Recruitment
My client is currently recruiting for a CNC Miller and CNC Turner to join their firm in Bristol.
- Using the latest CNC technology, we manufacture high-quality precision engineered components for the Aerospace and Defence sectors
- To Set and Operate a CNC Mill or CNC Turning machine
- Keep work area clear at all times
- To adhere to health and safety at all times
- 3+ years CNC machining experience
- Experience Setting and Operating
- 5 axis machine experience desirable
- Experience working in a sub-contract manufacturing firm
- Aerospace manufacturing experience
- £12 - £14 p/h DOE
- 37 - 42 hours a week
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.