Recruitment Consultant (NonSales)
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Access Talent
Basic Salary: £20,000 to £22,000
Location: Sherwood Business Park, NG15 (M1, Jct 27)
Commission: Uncapped paid monthly based on per placement basis
Hours: 9.00 - 5.30pm or 8.30 - 5pm Monday to Friday
- 24 Days Annual Leave + BHs + Annual Company Event Day
- On-Site Parking
- Company Laptop
- Company Pension
- Company Mobile
- Free Tea and Coffee
- Friday Quiz
- Gifts and Competitions throughout the year (E.g. Easter Eggs, X-Mas Hamper)
- Flexible Benefit Scheme to Purchase Additional benefits (Including Pension, Healthcare and Additional Holiday up to 4)
If you're a Recruitment Consultant tired of working to archaic KPIs, calls per day and CV sent quotas - and want to move to a new organisation that thinks about Recruitment differently, and treats you like a professional … then Access Talent is the perfect opportunity for you.
Created in 2015 by the Management team of Nottinghamshire's twice award-winning business of the year we wanted to create a recruitment business that focused on fairness, and quality.
Our Recruiters are passionate about the role that they do, and earn a good monthly paid commission for a role that is a hybrid of internal and external recruitment. There is no pressure on our recruitment team to undertake business development- as we have a sales function that does that - however if an individual enjoys a 360 element to their role we are happy to build the role around them.
We specialise in project management, and project resource recruitment, both permanent and contract. We are a close friendly Recruitment team who enjoy socialising, so for a confidential discussion please send a copy of your CV through today.
- Working alongside the Resource requester to draft the appropriate role profile and job specification documents.
- Provide advice and guidance on likely time-frames and target day rates and salaries
- Determine the appropriate recruitment strategy for each role
- To provide guidance to the Recruitment Coordinator to place adverts on appropriate media, e.g. proof reading etc.
- Profiling candidates using CV Databases and LinkedIn
- Conducting first stage phone interviews with potential candidates.
- Undertaking second stage Skype interviews, and/or Face to face interviews as required to support the recruitment needs of the business
- Providing Feedback to all candidates who have been interviewed via email.
- Support Business Development with Client meetings and client calls as required
- Support Professional services with recruitment and employment queries as required
- Liaising with Marketing for focused, targeted campaigns.
- Collating interview feedback
- Proactive Recruitment
- Producing Reports
- Updating CRM system
- Promote good recruitment practice, and leading interviews if required
- Deputise for the Head of Recruitment as required.
- To undertake projects that support the growth strategy of AccessTalent
- Research Projects
- Recruitment trends
- Competition Review
- Statistics and analytics
- Previous experience of interviewing candidates over the phone and face to face.
- Previous Experience in Recruiting Technical or Project Management Roles (D)
- Comfortable in working to tight time scales
- Comfortable recruiting with limited information
- Able to provide challenge to stakeholders if required
- Strong organisation skills
- Innovative and keen to try new ideas
- Good attention to detail
- IT Skills
- Keen to learn and develop self-understanding
- Previous experience as a Recruitment Consultant or In-house Recruiter in a high volume recruit arena.
We aim to respond to all applicants within 15 days - to avoid missing out please apply today. Access Talent Ltd. ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). This statement together with our privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following Privacy Notice carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. / privacy-notice
Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant, Interviewing, IT, Project Management, Resourcing, Resourcer
SW6 Associates Ltd