Senior Marketing Manager
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Web Recruit Ltd
Do you live and breathe marketing? Are you passionate about digital products?
If so, this is a brilliant opportunity to drive the success of an innovative EdTech solution with the power to transform the world of careers education.
Our client is recruiting on behalf of the UK's leading publisher of careers and going-to-university books. They are currently launching an innovative new digital platform for schools with major ambitions in the market; they expect this to lead the digital transformation of their business.
They are now seeking to appoint an ambitious, experienced executive to help them disrupt careers education for students.
- Salary of up to £50,000 DOE
- Take on an important role where you can make your mark
- Drive the success of a small and dedicated team
- Excellent career development opportunities
- 25 days' holiday plus Bank Holidays
This is a brilliant opportunity to take on a new challenge and lead a small, dedicated team committed to making a real difference to students' futures.
You'll have the chance to get involved with a range of traditional marketing methods, as well as digital marketing activities, so no two days will ever be the same.
So, if you're looking for the opportunity to utilise your creativity and help an ambitious, growing company achieve their goals, this is the role for you.
As the Senior Marketing Manager, you will transform creative ideas into effective promotional initiatives, grow the company's sales channels and increase awareness of the company's new digital platform.
Acting as a key part of the management team, you'll contribute to the company's strategy and development, giving you the opportunity to make a real impact.
You'll support the ongoing development of the company's digital platform and deliver its subscriber numbers and income.
Additionally, you'll drive the company's marketing activity, primarily to schools, developing growth in lead generation, conversion, customer engagement and retention.
- Develop strategies and tactics to promote products and drive lead generation
- Track and analyse the performance of campaigns
- Manage the marketing budget
- Recruit and oversee staff and freelancers as needed
- Represent the company at meetings and events
The organisation needs someone with the intelligence, flexibility and desire to embrace this dynamic and varied role. You must be experienced and successful in market development and be a good strategic marketer, ideally with experience of digital products or platforms. Experience of the school's market would be ideal but not essential.
To be considered as a Senior Marketing Manager, you will need:
- At least ten years' professional services experience, including a minimum of five years' marketing experience, ideally gained within a mix of large and small companies
- Extensive experience with digital marketing tools
- A demonstrable track record of generating high quality leads in niche markets cost-effectively
- A passion for digital products and digital marketing
- A strategic mindset
Other companies may call this role Senior Campaign Manager, Senior Digital Marketing Manager, Head of Marketing or Senior Marketing Communications Manager.
This is a full time role, but the company is happy to consider part time applications for this role, ideally working four days a week.
Webrecruit, our clients and the organisations we advertise on behalf of are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment.
So, if you're seeking your next challenge as a Senior Marketing Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
DK Recruitment Ltd
Hunter Mason Consulting
Michael Page Digital