Senior System Architect for „Digital Rail Germany" (f/m/d)
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Deutsche Bahn
Deine Aufgaben: Your tasks
- You develop a system model for the future digital rail operation in a team of system architects and systems engineers.
- You design the functional and technical demands in the functional areas real-time routing, object recognition, localization, vehicle- /infrastructure control and passenger flow management.
- You are responsible for the completeness and consistency of the system modeling and for change requests in your functional area.
- You decide on the system demands in the system model and evaluate automation solutions on the basis of prototypes and case studies together with technology experts and partners.
- You evaluate different design parameters with regard to their effects on reliability, availability, maintainability, safety/security and other non-functional demands.
- You work in projects with European industrial and operator partnerships for the development of future railway systems.
- You have successfully completed a degree in engineering, computer science or a comparable field of study.
- You have multiple years of professional experience in railway operations (main, light or metro), know the limitations and constraints of current railway systems and have great ideas for how these can be eliminated through the use of innovative technologies.
- You can excellently grasp, abstract or structure complex systems and processes or even have experience in systems engineering and system modeling with UML/SysML.
- You are enthusiastic about innovations and know your way around agile methods (Scrum, Kanban etc.).
- If you are fluent in English, then you have come to the right place!
Take advantage of your opportunity now and become a pioneer! Join us and you'll have the chance to cooperate with leading industry players in a project team of top experts, where you can leave your mark on one of the most technologically riveting fields. You will be working in a startup atmosphere but will still continue to enjoy all of the advantages of a major corporation. You'll also have a robust package of fringe benefits, such as job tickets, free travel (including for family members) and a model with different working time options offering up to 34 days of vacation.