Sales Consultant, Salary + Incentives
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Walser Roseville Buick GMC
As a Sales Consultant, you'll leverage technology in a single point of contact environment- from our showrooms to our service centers - to build solid customer relationships. And Walser knows that dynamic customer experience starts from within. That's why we actively train, mentor, and invest in every one of Walser's 1,800 employees from day one. Because here at Walser, we're not just selling cars. We're taking people on a journey and redefining the car buying experience from start to finish. How are we doing that? Forget the closing rooms. Forget the high-pressure negotiations. We do business out front and in the open. Details matter, and we pay attention to them.
Whether you've worked in the industry for 20 years, subscribed to automotive magazines all your life, or are just trying to get your foot in the door at a growing Minnesota company: we're interested in talking to you!
In our Sales Consultant role, you will:
* Master a peer-to-peer service and sales style that builds relationships, and engages and motivates customers in an authentic, transparent experience
* Utilize state-of-the-art technology to create a streamlined and integrated sales method throughout the entire buying process
* Embody Walser's industry-defining philosophy-no negotiation, one Best Price, and commission-free sales -allowing you to fully focus on helping guests find the inventory and products that fit their needs
* Embody a passion for the product and technology-you don't need to be an automotive expert-but you must be motivated to become an expert in your product through a dedication to research, growth and intellectual curiosity
* Use strong decision-making and active listening skills to think progressively about customer needs and service
* Participate in a paid 10-week training program designed to support and guide you to success as a leader on the sales floor
Skills, Experience and Education Qualifications:
* 4 year degree preferred or comparable education/work experience in a customer focused, competitive, or revenue generating role
* Valid Driver's License and driving record up to Walser standards
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including written, verbal, and listening skills
* High level of detail orientation and accuracy
* Technologically proficient. Prior experience using business related applications or systems a plus
We are proud to operate under a set of values that support our employees and the communities we serve
Do the Right Thing * Lead by Example * Display Positive Energy * Be Open minded
Through 50 years of service, Walser Automotive Group has become a pioneer in the automotive industry. Walser's progressive commitment to growth, innovation, and the customer experience has changed the car-buying journey. We don't follow, we lead. Walser operates 25 dealerships and affiliated businesses throughout Minnesota and Kansas. Walser also leads by example. We volunteer. We donate. Walser Foundation puts 5 percent of its pre-tax profits right back into the community. That's because we live here, too. Walser is a family-owned, family-run business that believes in the work-life balance. Walser is committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience every time-that's what drives us. That's the Walser Way.
Walser Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package including employee discounts. Walser provides transfer, promotional and career growth opportunities.