Insurance Sales: We Will Train You!
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Walser Automotive Group
Through 50 years of service, Walser Automotive Group has become a pioneer in the automotive industry. Walser's progressive commitment to growth, innovation, and the customer experience has changed the car-buying journey. We don't follow, we lead. Walser operates 25 dealerships and affiliated businesses throughout Minnesota and Kansas. Walser also leads by example. We volunteer. We donate. Walser Foundation puts 5 percent of its pre-tax profits right back into the community. That's because we live here, too. Walser is a family-owned, family-run business that believes in the work-life balance. Walser is committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience every time-that's what drives us. That's the Walser Way.
Walser Automotive Group is breaking the mold and defying expectations. We're not just selling cars, we are protecting them through our Allstate Insurance branch. At Walser, we establish strong and successful Allstate insurance professionals. As an Allstate insurance sales professional, you'll be in the driver's seat of your career. You will work out of one of our successful dealerships where each customer is a potential sales lead. We actively train, mentor, and invest in every one of Walser's 1,800 employees from day one. This includes providing certification classes without any cost to you.
As an Allstate Insurance Sales Professional, you will:
* Represent Walser Insurance Service in a positive and professional manager
* Provide a best in class customer experience
* Practice a consistent sales process, as outlined in the agency procedure manual. This includes: meeting with customers and quoting insurance packages
* Generate a high volume of auto/home quotes and initiate follow-up with customers to renew their policy prior to the expiration date
* Adhere to establish agency policies and procedures regarding customer solicitation
* Maintain a high level of detail when documenting customer files
* Keep active necessary insurance license(s)
* Be provided with on the job training
* Be provided with paid MN Property and Casualty education, exam and license
* Embrace and exhibit Walser CORE values
Skills, Experience and Education Qualifications:
* Prior sales and customer service experience not required
* Successfully complete the MN Property and Casualty exam within 30 days of hire (company paid)
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong ability to multitask
* Goal oriented
* Ability to quickly build rapport with customers over the phone and face to face
We are proud to operate under a set of values that support our employees and the communities we serve.
Do the Right Thing * Lead by Example * Display Positive Energy * Be Open minded
Walser Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package including employee discounts. Walser provides transfer, promotional and career growth opportunities.