Human Resource (HR) Officer (m/f) with focus on recruitment
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by FLOCERT GmbH
Fair global trade everyone can believe in
FLOCERT is a leading global certification body. Besides providing sole certification to Fairtrade, FLOCERT also offers an array of services to support companies in sourcing on Fairtrade principles, where no Fairtrade Standard applies.
Founded in 2003, FLOCERT remains mission-driven and dedicated to working with all types of organizations, from small producers to internationally recognized brands, in order to promote fairness in global trade. Our accreditation as a "Social Enterprise" demonstrates our commitment to social business values.
With six international offices conducting business in over 120 countries, FLOCERT specializes in offering global reach with local expertise. For more information, visit us at
FLOCERT is looking for an
HR Officer (f/m) with focus on recruitment
temporary employment; part-/full-time
- Job Share: Full-time (30 - 38,5 hrs. p.w.)
- Position is based in the FLOCERT GmbH Office in Bonn, Germany
- Salary is paid according to the Collective Bargaining Agreement Category (Tarifvertrag Groß- und Außenhandel, Nordrhein-Westfalen), Salary Range V plus an attractive benefits package
- Limited employment (6 months)
- Start date: as soon as possible / upon agreement
We are looking for an experienced and service orientated HR Officer with focus on recruitment & staff development to join our Human Resources (HR) team to facilitate the current staff growth on a temporary basis. This position is an excellent opportunity to dive into our HR world when starting you career or looking for a new challenge overall.
Together with you we strive to deliver high quality HR services to our staff and management at FLOCERTs headquarter in Bonn, Germany as well as to our international offices in India, South Africa, Costa Rica, the United Kingdom and the United States. Openness and interest in working together with colleagues from 25+ cultures around the globe and cross-departmental collaboration is very important. As our main recruiter you will act as the ambassador of our company looking for the right talents and professionals to enrich our staff. Cultural empathy rounds off your profile.
If this is the position and environment you are looking for in your career, we are delighted to receive your application.
- Coordinate our recruiting activities (includes job postings, active searching, shortlisting, interviewing, candidate assessment, works council hearing and contracting) for all offices
- Support the onboarding of our new staff incl. induction sessions and related paperwork
- Support employer branding measures (e.g. HR website, audit '', 'Fair Company', 'Great Place to Work')
- Involvement in other team tasks and HR projects
- Any HR related commercial education (e. g. 'Kaufmann/-frau für Personaldienstleistungen', 'Personalfachkaufmann/-frau') or any university education in a relevant subject
- 2+ years related HR business experience (especially in recruiting and in learning & development)
- Fluency in English written and spoken
- Experience and knowledge in recruiting methods, talent sourcing and employer branding / HR Marketing
- Basic knowledge in HR administration & German labor law
- Very good communication skills on all levels, especially when dealing with different cultures
- High service orientation and pro-activeness
- Very organized work style and striving for efficiency
- Very familiar in using MS office, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong team and collaboration spirit
- Motivation for Sustainability and Fairtrade
"Nice to have"
- University degree in a relevant subject (e.g. Business, Law, Economics, Social Sciences)
- Previous experience with HR management systems (e.g. rexx systems)
- Further experience in coaching/mediation, health benefits, family friendly measures etc.
How to apply
Please click on this link and submit your application documents in English, with curriculum vitae, reference letters or reference contact data as well as a motivation letter with salary indication.
Please do kindly note that only those applicants invited for an interview will be contacted.