National Sales Manager - UK & Ireland
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
* You will have a proven record in sales within the lift motors and associated electronic drives, and other electric motor products.
* You will be capable of working largely unsupervised from a home base, with commercial support being provided by office-based colleagues in Chelmsford, Essex, and technical support being provided by office based colleagues in their European headquarters
* You will have the ability to perform manual works on site, providing assistance and support to customers, as well as providing telephone support to customers.
* You will possess above average numeracy and literacy skills
Duties will include:
* Develop sales of lift motors and associated electronic drive products through a combination of seeking out prospective new customers, establishing and developing relationships with these new customers
* Furthering relationships with existing customers and contacts within this market segment
* Maintain and develop customer accounts once established, to maximise turnover and margins through regular visits and other contacts, and the provision of solutions for customers' problems related to lift motor and electronic drive related issues
* Constantly increase the technical knowledge base through the attendance of training events in the UK and European manufacturing facilities
* Attend appropriate exhibitions and seminars to acquire further product knowledge and market knowledge
* Provide regular, timely written feedback on customer visits via the adopted CRM system
* Assist in the preparation of forecasts and budgets for the lift motor and associated electronic drive business, and other electric motor related business in the defined territory.
This role is full time, based on a 40 hour working week and will sometimes involve out of hours working.
Basic salary £40-45k + performance based bonus, paid as a monthly commission. Company car, company mobile phone, laptop and iPad. Holiday 25 days per year plus bank holidays.
For further information, contact Kim Baker, ENS Recruitment Westcliff or apply today