Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by PSD Group.
- Quarterly consolidation and review, as well as incorporating results for a number of entities and JVs within the Group. Consolidation will be under IFRS and will include preparation and documentation of consolidation journals.
- Variance analysis on quarterly management accounts comparing forecast versus budget.
- Preparation of the back end of the Group accounts to plc published standards.
- Ensuring audit queries are responded on a timely basis
- Preparation of subsidiary accounts under FRS 102
- Providing assistance with preparation of annual budget/business plans for the Group.
- Keep track of tax base costs of Group properties; and provide support to the Group Tax Accountant.
- ACA qualification (or similar)
- An understanding of the technical aspects of accounting; including group consolidation experience.
- Awareness of real estate accounting issues such as VAT and CIS implications, investment vs trading properties, long-term developments, and leases.
- A strong MS Office user specifically in Excel. A familiarity with SUN accounting package, Q&A for Excel and SAPA would be a definite advantage.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good attention to detail and organisational strengths.
- An ability to meet conflicting priorities whilst working under pressure.
- Have the ability to work autonomously or as an integral part of a team.
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously including demonstrable project management experience and integration
Mortimer Spinks a trading division of Harvey Nash Plc
Leaman Consulting LLP