Business Development Executive
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Pier Recruitment
I am excited to be recruiting a Business Development Executive for a fantastic company based in central Brighton.
You will be a motivated, bright and professional sales professional who is looking to work within a consultative and varied position. Beginning as a Business Development Executive, the role aims to progress into a Business Development Manager.
- Identifying opportunities
- Securing new business
- Developing and growing existing relationships
- Providing an excellent service and continuous improvement
- Working to targets and KPI's
- Making cold calls and arranging meetings for the field based team
Skills and Experience Required:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Experience working in a business to business sales environment
- Motivated and traget-driven
- Ability to work to KPI's
- Team player
- Well presented and customer facing experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- Full driving license (although this is not essential)
- Tenacious and passionate
- 25 days holiday
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Life assurance
- Shares scheme
- Season ticket loans
You will be very methodical and be able to demonstrate your previous success. This is an excellent company to work for with strong support and development, as well as a competitive salary and OTE.
Please apply today or call Daisy at Pier for more information.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.