Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Medicus Healthcare Solutions
IT/Business Intelligence • Windham, New Hampshire
We're Medicus. We do things a little differently here and we're proud of it. Medicus Healthcare Solutions has been revolutionizing the healthcare staffing industry since 2004. We're a nationwide company with our headquarters located in Windham, NH, our west-based office just outside Denver, CO and our newest office in Houston, TX. Our dynamic, innovative team has been dedicated to changing the game by building lasting relationships with our clients and physicians and truly understanding their goals and the challenges they face. We're here to make a difference; connecting healthcare providers to the communities that need them most.
Reporting into the Director of Analytics, as the Business Analyst, you will be responsible for defining and actively managing the product road map for our internal Operations platform and its accompanying line of business applications. You will partner closely with business stakeholders to identify and document business requirements, translating those into an actionable road map for development teams to execute against and measure product performance using a data driven methodology. You will work closely with peers in development to prioritize the product road map and using Agile methodologies, deliver continuous, iterative value to the business.
- Document and maintain requirements (user stories, use cases), work flow diagrams, and wire frames for our internal CRM platform.
- Translate business needs into system requirements
- Collaborate with the Director of Analytics to define product road map priorities
- Liaison between users, product owner and developers
- Participate in evaluation of the applicable 3 rd party applications as applicable
- Participate in and ensure successful implementation and adoption of the enterprise applications
- Measure and report on adoption rates by groups
- Ensure documentation of test scenarios and testing of new system behavior to ensure alignment with the requirements
- Ensure development of necessary training documentation and conduct post roll out validation of the new systems including adoption and KPI attainment
- Design & maintain modules of the CRM (Recruitment, PAR, Credentialing, etc)
- Assist in the development of communication plans and related activities
- At least 5 years of experience as a Product Owner, Business/Systems Analyst or Technical Product Manager
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Business or similar required
- Aptitude for technology and ability to communicate effectively between the business and the technical teams
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience working in an agile environment is preferred
Your character is more important than any level of skill, experience, or education. We expect all of our people to exhibit these common attributes:
- High level of integrity
- Desire for excellence
- Strong work ethic
- Results-oriented team player
Compensation & Benefits:
At Medicus, we offer extensive training programs and a comprehensive benefits package for all full-time employees beginning day one. Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, short term, and long term insurance, plus medical and dependent care flex spending accounts, and earned time off.
We have a matching, fully vested 401k available after 90 days of employment, tuition reimbursement, monthly sales awards and the opportunity to become part of our President's Club and receive an all-expense paid trip for two.
Join a company that appreciates your talent and contributions, enabling you to earn your value through a robust compensation plan and exciting performance incentives that provide you with a verifiable growth path! We are a dynamic company that is growing rapidly and committed to promoting talent based on merit. We believe in the values of teamwork, openness, and treating everyone with dignity and respect. When you join Medicus, you can see the direct impact of your contributions on our success.
Medicus is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in its workforce and diversity of thought.