Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
Our people are obsessed with customer service, enriched with data and powered by the latest technology to drive our business forward. As we continue to invest in our goal of becoming a leading digital retailer, there's never been a better time to join us!
What will you be doing?
• Timely resolution of all complaints (PPI and Regulated) and queries raised by our customers via phone, email and letter with analysis of evidence to propose an appropriate solution
• Liaising with customers to establish and fully understand the root cause of complaints
• Escalation of complaints to other business areas in an accurate and balanced manner
• Achieving all call handling and service targets
• Maintaining quality standards
• Competent in all PC applications (Word and Excel)
Ideally, you'll have previous experience of working over the phone but if you have some customer facing experience gained through retail or another customer service environment, can communicate clearly both verbally and in writing confidently, enjoy working to targets and have great attention to detail then we want to hear from you!
In return for your hard work and commitment; you will receive competitive salary up to £19,000 per annum and excellent benefits including company discounts, pension contribution and 24 days holiday.
Employees in our business may have access to our customers' personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check.
Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with N Brown Group / JD Williams