Nurse Advisor - Out of Hours
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by The Collinson Group
The role covers shifts (including weekends and Bank holidays) from 6pm to 8am Monday to Friday
The Nurse interaction is varied and includes many of the following aspects;
- Symptom assessment/Triage
- General Health information
- Adhere to client specific Service Levels
- Reading and complying with the Collinson Group safety statement
- Complying with clinical software guidelines
- Reading, understanding and complying with the Collinson Group ISO standard operating procedures.
- Attending training as required.
- Continuing professional development and maintaining professional portfolios.
- Reporting adverse incidents and hazards as and when they occur.
- Taking appropriate precautions, adhering to Health and Safety requirements, and adopting safe working practices.
- Adhering to professional codes of conduct set by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland. (NMBI).
- Maintaining registration with NMBI
- Registered Nurse with NMBI
- Affiliated with INMO or equivalent union.
- Additional nursing qualifications
- Triage/A & E experience
- Counselling skills
- Community / Public Health experience
- 3 to 5 years post registration experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer Skills
- Flexible approach to working shifts
- Willingness to work as part of a team and adaptable to change