Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Zest Business Group
From an initial appointment booking through to their consultation at the clinic and after-care, the Medical Secretary will ensure every patient receives first-class patient care and service throughout their journey.
Your daily accountabilities include preparing the doctors' schedules, ensuring the doctors have the relevant information ahead of their consultations with patients, and working closely with the Patient Care team to ensure excellent communication throughout the clinic.
- The calm, smooth and efficient operational running of the doctors' consultations with patients - face to face, telephone and video
- Delivering outstanding clinical and administrative support to the doctors, pre, during and post-consultation
- Adhering to the guidelines of the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and other regulators in all administrative aspects of the clinic
- Consistently delivering and developing our '10 Steps to Excellent Patient Care' and leading by example
- Taking responsibility for ensuring the clinic remains pristine - creating a peaceful, well-appointed, clean and welcoming environment for our patients at all times
- Entering accurate and complete data entries into the (Genie) / Meddbase patient management system - booking & managing of appointments and tests, without omission or error
- Referring pharmaceutical queries to our pharmacists and escalating clinical queries to the appropriate doctor when necessary
- Remaining up to date with all clinic communications and keeping patients informed with updates to clinic policies and pricing
- 3-5 years' experience of working in a premium, private medical practice in a Medical Secretary or Patient Liaison role
- Experience of serving affluent patients and consistently delivering a premium service that exceeds their expectations
- A genuine commitment and passion for delivering outstanding levels of patient care and customer service
- A track record of working in a busy working environment and dealing with a high volume of patient/customer enquiries
- Highly organised, methodical and efficient with an excellent eye for detail
- A calm, professional and warm telephone manner
- Diplomacy, gravitas and a calm sense of assurance, particularly under pressure
- Excellent keyboard and IT application skills including Microsoft Office
- First-class communication, teamwork and relationship building skills
This role offers a very competitive salary of between £20,000 to £30,000 depending on experience.
To be considered for this role please send a copy of your CV or call for more information.
KD Recruitment Limited
Your World Healthcare
Your World Healthcare
Recruitment Solutions (Folkestone) Limited