Pharmacovigilance Officer - Manchester
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by CK GROUP
A privately owned pharmaceutical company with a portfolio of specialty medicines.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Collaborate with PV colleagues to ensure tracking and reporting of adverse events.
- Keep up to date with current regulations and relevant legislation.
- Assist with signal detection activities.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Entry and quality control of case data on global safety database.
- Work cross functionally with other departments e.g. quality assurance, regulatory affairs, medical information.
- Draft SOPs.
To succeed in this role, you will come from a background in:
- Life sciences degree or nursing background.
- General understanding of pharmaceutical industry.
- Awareness of PV process and legislation.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well within a team.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL44476 in all correspondence.