VP Sales & Tdg TDS
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by TD Bank Group
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit . Find TD Bank on Facebook at and on Twitter at .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit .
TD Securities provides a wide range of capital market solutions and services to corporate and institutional clients. The Global Equity Derivatives Trading Group, with offices in Toronto, New York, London and Singapore, is a sales and trading business within TD Securities Equities division servicing wholesale clients. Our team of seasoned professionals specialize in Listed, OTC, and Structured Derivatives as well as Delta 1 products.
• Working within the Custom Equity Derivatives Trading Team across all aspects of the business
• Pricing structured products and OTC derivatives, communicating prices internally and externally to clients
• Executing new deals, risk managing existing positions on the trading book, analyzing risk reports, developing and implementing optimal hedging techniques
• Working closely with sales and structuring to ensure seamless service to clients
• Idea Generation and development of new business areas, products and payouts
• Working with quantitative analysist's and technology to specify and develop models, parameter management and tools for primary and secondary pricing
• Development of processes and tools to improve risk reporting, carry out PnL analyses.
• Researching and analyzing data from sources such as Bloomberg, internal databases.
• Interacting and executing with clients, other banks/dealers and inter-dealer brokers
• Ensuring all aspects of the trade life cycle function smoothly
• Bachelors Degree in a quantitative discipline required
• Masters degree in a quantitative discipline strongly preferred
• 5y+ related experience, including within Equity Structured Products Trading
• Interest and deep knowledge of financial mathematics
• Intermediate computer programming and database functionality skills required to help develop desk based tools
• Advanced Excel and Microsoft Office skills
• Detail oriented and able to work under pressure, establish priorities and multi-task
• Superior financial and analytical skills
• Strong verbal and written communication and problem solving skills
• Proactive and highly motivated. Able to work independently and in a team environment
• Intellectual curiosity, initiative, entrepreneurship
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
VP Sales & Tdg TDS