Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Revlon
Our Retail Merchandisers maximize sales by maintaining space, location, inventory and distribution at the retail level for the Revlon/Almay brands according to account specific plan-o-grams and directives.
This position is seasonal work and hours are based on project specifics. It does not involve evenings, overnights, or weekends. Merchandisers must have access to the internet for reporting and communicating purposes.
Revlon offers a competitive salary based on experience, as well as drive-time/mileage reimbursement.
- Completes resets, new store sets and merchandising initiatives per identified schedules within agreed time frames.
- Ensures both wall and promotional sell areas are maintained and updated to current plan-o-gram.
- Responsible for the maintenance of replacement parts and pieces.
- Manages assigned territory to assure accounts are serviced within agreed time frames.
- Updates account inventory system on top identified products and out- of-stock.