Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Reed Technology
This is an excellent opportunity for those who are looking to expand and develop within their career. You will be joining a friendly and welcoming environment which will offer you excellent opportunities to develop.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the deployment and maintenance of critical systems, procedures and controls.
Key objectives will include:
• Implementing/maintaining Azure AD
• Deploying Office 365, including Sharepoint
• Migrating users from G Suite to Microsoft Office 365
• Documenting and maintaining systems and data security
• Previous experience working in migration projects
• Applicants should have a comprehensive understanding of Microsoft products and solutions.
• Detailed knowledge will be required for:
• Azure AD
• Office 365
• Azure AD Connect
• Active Directory, group policy implementation and management all Windows server versions
• Microsoft SCCM, Intune (will be advantage)
• Endpoint and network security
• Data management and security
• Proven Experience with virtual platforms on VMWare and Hyper-V
• VMWare vCenter Server, HA, clustering, vMotion
• Server, storage and network infrastructures
• Storage protocols, iSCSI, FCOE,
• Understanding of network protocols and terminology
• Backup, VEEAM Backup and Replication
• manage competing priorities
• solve problems, make decisions and to effectively communicate the rationale for both
• accurately document systems and procedures
• create and communicate controls and procedures
• communicate effectively at all levels within the organisation.
If you are looking for a new challenge and have relevant experience within an IT environment then I would be interested in hearing from you.
Please apply herein with our updated CV and I will aim to call successful candidates back within 24 hours.
Thanks for taking the time to read this advert.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business