Financial Operations Manager
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Tradeweb LLC
- Manage Accounts Receivable and Payable staff activities to ensure policies and procedures are being followed and act as direct contact with key customers and/or vendors when necessary.
- Owner of Concur T&E System and maintenance activities, corporate cards, travel management, monitoring and reporting.
- Lead all AR and AP Reporting, including providing key DSO metrics to Finance Managers and Executives.
- Direct efforts to enhance reporting and capabilities of Oracle AR and AP Modules.
- Complete various assignments/analysis in support of monthly, quarterly, and annual US accounting close processes to help meet corporate and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Monitor and maintain strong internal controls to ensure Sarbanes-Oxley (\"SOX\") compliance
- Monitor and enhance corporate expense allocation processes.
- Monitor monthly operational cash flow and US bank accounts.
- Work directly with external auditors on annual audit and Sarbanes Oxley processes.
- Ad-hoc projects and analysis / other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent professional experience
- 7+ years of accounting/analysis experience in the financial industry
- 5+ years managing a finance operations team
- Expertise with Oracle ERP Fusion Cloud, including AR, Billing and AP modules
- Strong financial comprehension and experience overseeing monthly close process
- Strong leadership skills and ability to think strategically and operationally
- Experience managing and developing a team of employees.
- Ability to work closely with all levels of Management, and is comfortable managing multiple timelines and deliverables
- Strong project management skills, and the ability to coordinate with multiple parties
- Ability to partner with global accounting staff
- Goal oriented, committed to deadlines. Strong work ethic and time management skills.
- Strong communications skills (written and oral)
- Strong track record of delivering accurate, timely accounting information and reports
- Collaborative personality, enjoys working with others and coaching staff
Tradeweb is a leading, multi-asset class, electronic trading venue for fixed income, derivatives and ETFs. Tradeweb offers institutional, wholesale and retail market participants unparalleled liquidity, cutting-edge technology and a broad range of data solutions that deliver better price discovery, order execution and trade workflows. The company serves more than 2,000 clients including banks, mutual funds, hedge funds, pension funds, insurance companies, central banks, corporates, inter-dealer brokers, brokers, financial advisors and registered investment advisors in over 50 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Tradeweb operates trading platforms in more than 25 products including government bonds, mortgages, corporate bonds, municipal bonds, interest rate swaps, credit defaults swaps rates, repurchase agreements and equity derivatives. In an average trading day, Tradeweb facilitates more than $525 billion in notional value traded.
Tradeweb Markets LLC (\"Tradeweb\") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.
Financial Operations Manager