Healthcare Assistant - Cambridge
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
We have grown rapidly in the past decade from a single Dulwich practice to a team of over 400 employees dedicated to giving patients the very best in care.
We deliver Primary Care services on behalf of the NHS, Community Services and Radiology Reporting across the UK. Thanks to our skilled, compassionate staff, our reputation among clinicians, patients, commissioners and the communities we work in, has grown constantly.
Still family run, our services are clinically led with our focus always on delivering healthier outcomes for patients.
We want you!
We require an enthusiastic Healthcare Assistant, who will support the delivery of our consultant led community dermatology and minor surgery services. To work within a clinical setting providing essential Person-Centred Care, under the supervision of our existing clinically qualified team. Ensuring the very best patient experience. Your role will include processing samples and biopsies, completing patient feedback surveys and marketing to supporting our warm, friendly team, in a modern, digital, practice set up.
The ideal candidate will:
• Hold a UK valid driving licence.
• Minimum of 1 year's relevant experience
• Preferable NVQ level 2 in Health & Social Care
Evolve and grow!
Salary: £18k + Travel + Bonus + OT + Pension + Equipment & Uniform + Annual Pay Review
Our employees are our greatest resource - therefore we seek to support, train and develop you from day one! In return, you will enjoy a challenging but a growing career with DMC. We offer valuable Healthcare and Well-being benefits, such as occupational health assessment and eye tests, advice on work related health and safety matters.
Reasons you should consider a new career with DMC:
1. Heritage: DMC has been a trusted provider to the NHS for more than 50 years.
2. Family: We have always been family run, so this is the way all our staff relate to each other - as family!
3. Purpose: DMC offers a highly gratifying professional path. Our dedicated, compassionate staff help 300,000 patients each year!
4. Culture: Our work culture is one of collaboration and trust. After all, looking out for one another is what families do!
5. Growth: DMC is a growth environment. We mean this both as an ever-expanding company, and as a place that nurtures talent and expands the skill sets of its employees.
6. Mission: Our 400+ employees work in tandem with a singular purpose: delivering healthier outcomes, for patients, for commissioners, and for the NHS.
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter.