Digital Marketing Assistant
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
Brakes, Europe's leading foodservice supplier, is looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to support with daily marketing activities. This is an exciting role for a candidate, passionate for digital, who is looking to further develop the skills and experience they have acquired in a previous marketing role. Throughout this role you will help to provide the best user experience for our customers, delivering the right content at the right time.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, this role sits within the Marketing team. Working cross-functionally and with agreed digital partners, you will assist with developing a distinct online presence, supporting SEO strategies, and be responsible for activating and reporting on digital marketing campaigns.
• Work as part of the digital team to deliver agreed targets
• Work with the wider marketing team, and our digital agencies to develop new advertising opportunities across all digital platforms
• Assist with the content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
• Proven ability to deliver and maintain customer facing content (copy, image, video) across our website and other digital channels
• Coordinate online revenue opportunity between procurement, category, our suppliers, and marketing teams
• Report on and provide insight into campaign and content performance
• Keeping up to date with current digital trends and suggesting new ideas to enhance the digital strategy
Required skills and experience
• The successful candidate will have at least one year of marketing experience
• A business or marketing degree is ideal but not essential
• You will be working with a fast paced marketing team so it's essential you are organised and can work to deadlines
• Will need to be able to manage time efficiently and work with minimal supervision on day-to-day tasks
• Demonstrate attention to detail
• Good working knowledge of digital technologies, with previous use of CMS platforms to build, edit, and initiate campaigns
• Knowledge of MS Office suite
• A mixture of creativity and analytical skills is key
• Passion for digital marketing
• Positive attitude, resilience, and a good sense of humour This is an office based role in Ashford, Kent.
Here at Brakes Group, we have a simple mission - to help businesses who serve food to thrive. And as we have been serving chefs across the food industry for nearly 60 years, with a business built on quality, reliability, innovation and trust, it's no surprise that we know what we're doing.
And with a culture where everyone works together as one team to be the best we can be, with a real focus on our brilliant people, there is no doubt that we have the right ingredients to make your career a successful one. If you're looking for development we can help you achieve your aspirations. We have clear career paths and learning programmes which will support you at every step of the way. We also have a whole range of Apprenticeships and a Graduate Programme so there really is something for you at every level of your career whether you are just starting out or are a seasoned professional. And being part of Sysco - the Global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products; the opportunities really are endless.
If this isn't enough, we offer a whole realm of fantastic benefits and incentives including
• Discounts on products and services
• Clear career pathways and development
• Excellent rewards and recognition schemes
• Pension plan
• Additional holiday purchase
Brakes UK uses a third party to undertake a number of checks. Any offer of employment made by Brakes UK would be conditional upon receiving a satisfactory; reference, identity document(s), basic DBS certificate and basic credit check.
FEED YOUR AMBITION. DELIVER YOUR FUTURE