CyberArk PAM Security Engineer
Posted on Nov 17, 2022 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this Remote 6+ Month contract role*
Prestigious Professional Service Firm is currently seeking an CyberArk PAM Security Engineer Candidate will perform Privileged Access Management (PAM) Work utilizing CyberArk and Hashi Vault.
- Support planning, designing, and executing of the PAM strategy
- Work on implementing Privileged Session Management solution through CyberArk
- Work across multiple teams and pillars to socialize and align PAM requirements to the organization
- Remediate and troubleshoot PAM related errors across the CyberArk and Hashi Platforms
- Provide operational support for PAM platforms
- Work on integrations with other applications and systems to provide CyberArk or Hashi support
- Assist in building CyberArk infrastructure
- Assist and help lead architecture development and creation of relevant documentation
- Assist with product documentation and processes for PAM team
- PAM Strategy draft
- Implementation of Privileged Session Management solution
- Process documentation and architectural documentation, as needed
- Provide subject matter expert level expertise and support on implementing and maintaining the CyberArk platforms.
- Provide Cloud Security Engineering Services
- Identify cloud-based security objectives for PAM program and provide SME level expertise
- Assist with integrating hybrid model with cloud and on-prem services
- Provide best practices recommendations for cloud connectivity and account management
- Produce detailed documentation around all aspects of cloud integration and functionality.
- Deliverables: Provide Cloud related documentation, guidance, and assistance.
- Operational Skills
- Assist in Tier 2/3 support of PAM platforms
- Provide training, documentation, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP s) to Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) vendor for continued development of operations support
- Deliverables: Provide operational support and documentation/guidance for all operational requirements
- Deep understanding of CyberArk and its components
- Prior utilization of representational state transfer application programming interface (REST API)
- Experience with PAM related architecture and best practices
- Strong understanding of Cloud Service Providers and relevant experience with integration and configuration of PAM platforms into the cloud
- Operational experience helping manage CyberArk and Hashi Vault infrastructure
- Knowledge or usage of Terraform/Hashicorp Configuration language (HCL)
- Strong understanding of modern deployment technologies including CICD, Terraform, Ansible, and Docker
- Proficiency in cryptography.
- Experience with Windows, Unix, Cisco, platforms, and controls.
- 3-5+ Years direct experience with CyberArk or Hashi at an Engineering level
- 5+ Years experience in PAM management and platforms
- PAM related certifications (CyberArk Defender OR Sentry/Hashi Administrator)