FM/ MRO Procurement Manager
Posted on Feb 1, 2019 by Bramwith Consulting
FM/ MRO Procurement Manager - FTSE100 - London - £40-50K + 25% bonus + CIPS sponsorship + excellent benefits
Job Title: FM/ MRO Procurement Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 DOE
Contact: Shiva at
Going through a period of substantial growth, the leading European company within the food industry is looking for a high-achieving FM/MRO procurement manager to join their ranks. Having won multiple procurement awards for collaboration, you will be given the autonomy to handle projects independently and manage spends of circa £1bn whilst working collaboratively towards the goals of the wider organisation. Having acquired two rival companies in the last year, this is a fantastic time to join the fastest growing organisation in the food industry.
As a FM procurement manager, you will have the responsibilities of a category manager and the opportunity to lead and develop your own team. Having significant experience within FM/ MRO categories, you will utilise your skills to negotiate with key long-term suppliers and influence c-suite stakeholders across the board.
As a FM procurement manager, you will be responsible for:
- The end to end procurement process across FM, MRO and Capex
- Development and implementation of strategic procurement processes to deliver significant cost savings to the organisation
- Working alongside senior stakeholders to benefits the wider organisation
- Negotiate with key suppliers to ensure the best rates and cost savings are being delivered
As a FM procurement manager, you will have:
- Proven track record of working in FM/MRO however other indirects will be considered.
- End to end procurement and previous management is essential
- Degree + CIPS beneficial
If you're a procurement professional, specialising in FM/MRO then please send your CV to Shiva at
Key words: Procurement, direct procurement , category manager, category buyer, supplier relationship, Stakeholder Management, procurement category manager, indirect procurement management, indirect spend, direct, professional services, procurement, west London, Central London, East London, Directors, Procurement Analyst, procurement, analyst, retail, strategic sourcing, FMCG, indirect, direct, marketing buyer, procurement services, London, Digital, FMCG, direct procurement buyer, Middlesex, FM, MRO, capex, soft, hard