Project Engineer - P&C
Posted on Feb 1, 2019 by Anonymous
The role will involve direct engagement with customers, collaboration with design and manufacturing teams, and working with regional interface designers and installation teams. The role will involve travelling and working away from home, predominantly in the UK and occasionally into Europe and Internationally.
* To participate in the preparation of tender documentation, including the compilation of budgets and programmes
* To ensure the commercial terms and conditions are clear, agreed and understood by all team members.
* To progress the project deliverables against the programme and budget, manage change control, ensure compliance with QA systems.
* Ability to read drawings and interpret designs correctly
* Minimum 2 years previous employment ideally with project management / engineering experience with an electrical engineering bias.
* Bachelor degree or above on Electrical Engineering from a UK or overseas university
* Proficient with Microsoft Project
* Experience within the power industry.
* In knowledge of Protection & Control or Power Electronics field.
* Experience of NEC and FIDIC Contracts
* UK Health and Safety Qualification (IOSH / NEBOSH)